SUPPORi is the latest innovative baby sling made in Japan. It is convenient, durable, easy- to-use, light, safe, simple, and trendy.
6 months (or when baby can sit up by himself) up to 36 months (15 kg)
SUPPORi Sizing Chart:
Innovative baby sling features:
1. Very easy to use - just 3 simple steps!
Your baby straddles the side of your body. To ensure comfort and safety, make sure that the SUPPORi covers your shoulder and your baby's back and hips.
2. Comfortable - No more stiff shoulders and other related baby carrier injuries.
Conventional baby carriers support baby's weight with the trapezius muscle. This muscle is not strong and has lots of blood vessels, making it weak in terms of carrying a baby's weight. Wearers will suffer from stiff shoulders and related discomfort soon.
SUPPORi supports baby's weight with the deltoid muscle. This muscle is very strong, thus more comfortably carry the weight of your baby for longer periods. In addition, the knit structure can stretch over your shoulder snugly, thus staying in position.
3. Cool - Air Permeability releases baby's heat ensuring comfortable wearing for wearer and baby does not get sweaty
SUPPORI's whole mesh structure provides air permeability, no more sweat and heat rashes!
4. Light and compact - Mothers have enough to carry around.
With diapers, bottles, bibs, wipes and extras to carry, moms are often overloaded. Conventional carriers are often bulky and heavy, weighing in at around 700 - 800g. SUPPORi weighs only 80g for a size medium, very compact and easily fitting into your palm or handbag.
5. Safety - The unique shape and stretchiness catch your shoulder and your baby's hips and back perfectly.
For safety, SUPPORi baby slings are made with the best choice.
- Material: ultra-durable yarn which is used in automotive vehicle applications. In addition, we triple three plied thread to achieve maximum strength.
- Production: latest weaving machines are used
- Inspection: all parts are made in Japan and inspected in order not to pass small defects
Support correct positioning of baby-wearing
SUPPORi supports the C curve of baby’s spine in which it extend horizontally to cover the baby’s back. Its elastic net fits snuggly maintaining baby’s C Curve.
According to the International Hip Dysplasia Institute*, “the healthiest position is for the hips to fall or spread (naturally) apart to the side, with the thighs supported and the hips and knees bent”. Carrying baby in SUPPORi allows this frog-position or M-Position.