Purpose: Repels fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies.
Product description: Add California Baby®'s Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray to your fight against bug bites! It’s a safe and natural alternative to toxic bug repellent chemicals, Citronella, lemongrass and cedar do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our DEET free natural formula repels bugs such as fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. California Baby® Natural Bug Spray does double duty helping to soothe existing bites with herbs that are specific to the healing of the skin. California Baby® uses only the finest quality, traditionally recommended oils that are safe, gentle, and effective. California Baby®'s essential oils are guaranteed pesticide free and sustainably grown.
Directions: Repellency is based on scent—reapply generously and often. May be used day or night to repel a variety of bugs. Although citronella is non-toxic, do not drink or spray into eyes. If using on face, spray onto fingertips and apply. For general application, shake, aim and spray onto desired areas. Patch test clothing before applying.
Warnings: Use on children under six months only with the advice of a physician.If any adverse reactions, discontinue use and contact physician immediately.
6% Active Ingredient Ingredients (INCI): Pure essential oils of *cymbopogon nardus (citronella) 5%, *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) .5%, *cedrus atlantica (cedar) .5%.
California Reg. Number: 1051183-30001-AA
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: I have a bottle of this spray in almost every room in my house and a few poolside. I confess that I use this spray to shoo away regular old annoying house flies, which really is the most expensive way to do it if you calculate the amount of bug spray that is wasted chasing the wiley creature around as it makes its inevitable escape! The good part is that this spray smells so good—it serves as a room freshener too...
Benefits & Features:
- Hikers and campers will appreciate this convenient product
Tip & Cautions:
- Smells nice! Doesn’t have that synthetic citronella candle scent
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- DEET free
- Vegetable and plant based ingredients
- Safe and gentle
- Repellency is based on scent - reapply generously and often
- Garlic capsules also help repel insects by making the skin smell unattractive to bugs, ask your doctor about a natural bug repellent strategy
- Never spray directly into the face, instead spray onto fingertips and apply
- Patch test before spraying onto clothes to make sure it doesn’t stain
- Don’t forget to spray hair lightly for head-to-toe overall coverage