Age: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a mineral-based sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun.
Scent: No added fragrance or scent masking agents.
For Use: Face (does not sting the eyes) and body. Created especially for those who cannot tolerate fragrance. May be used everyday⁄year-round
SPF Protection Level: Provides high-level protection against sunburn. Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring.
Protecting baby from those harmful rays just got easier with California Baby’s new premium travel size sunscreen! Conveniently packed in a 1.3oz HDPE tube, it’s a perfectly portable travel partner for any outside endeavor. Always keep handy in the car, purse or kiddos’ backpack! No added fragrances and mineral-based, California Baby sunscreen is tear-free, vegan and perfect for those seeking a gentle physical barrier from the sun. California Baby's active ingredient is a highly micronized titanium dioxide that scatters and reflects dangerous UV rays, offering UVA-UVB broad spectrum protection. This lotion is simple and elegant; it glides on smoothly and will not slip off when it comes into contact with water, so you may rest assured that it will last. Non-staining formula and water-resistant. Highly recommended by leading dermatologists and allergists for their patients with chemical sensitivities and fragrance intolerance.
- Moms, our sunscreens work great under make-up because they are non-greasy and they create a nice "cover-up" base under foundation or powder.
- Winter use: Since studies show that the risk of sunburn increases at higher altitudes, it's especially important to wear sunscreen on the slopes. Even if you stay at the same elevation all winter long, don't let winter's chill fool you, the sun is still strong and can do lots of damage to your skin. The gentle water resistant formula won't drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat. Clouded vision from runny sunscreen is annoying on the beach and on the ski slopes it can be downright dangerous.
Tip: Wearing a hat and sunglasses are an important part of sun safety.
Benefits and Features:
- WebMD Expert's Choice Winner!
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No added fragrance or scent masking agents
- UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Non-whitening micro-titanium dioxide
- No Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- PABA free
- Tear free
- Scatters and reflects UV rays
- Mineral-based sunscreen
- Non-invasive formula, hypoallergenic
- Non-staining formula
- Accepted on the Feingold Program