Age: Newborn and older
For: Body and diaper area
Scent: Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender.
Product description: Use California Baby®'s fluffy Non-talc Powder around the diaper area and those chubby folds in the skin! Our silky body powder contains a luxurious level of essential oils to soothe and heal irritated skin. Tea tree works as a powerful anti-fungal, yet it is also very gentle to the skin. Our French lavender has a beautifully fresh clean scent and contains anti-bacterial properties. Exceptional ingredients such as moisture-absorbing clays and fluffy cornstarch are blended into a natural balance. Sprinkle over the body to stay cool during the summer and to ease chafing during the dry winter months.
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: One of the most asked questions I get from new moms is: "What do I use powder for?" and "Where do I use it?" Powder plays a fundamental supporting role in skin care; it works to help absorb moisture and ease chafing from clothing, diapers, and dry or humid heat. Sprinkle it lightly in the diaper area to absorb moisture before applying a rash cream. Parents and older children can apply to underarms and between the toes. When the weather turns humid, give the back, arms, and legs a light dusting for a silky smooth cooling effect.
- Can be used by adults to keep foot fungus at bay.
- Parents and older children can apply to underarms and between the toes.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Absorbs moisture and eases chafing in the diaper area and chubby folds
- No talc means no danger to baby's breathing
- All-natural ingredients include fluffy cornstarch and moisture absorbing bentotite and kaolin clays--no chemicals
- Rose buds, French lavender, tea tree, chamomile, and arnica blend for a beautiful scent and complete efficacy
- Use our powder between those "piggies!"
- Shaker canister dispenses only what you need, where you need it